воскресенье, 1 мая 2011 г.

Feelings about 1st semester on IELTE

Huzzah! that was really cool not considering some failures and misunderstanding the scoring system which led me to be a C student. But I guess it ain't too late to be A, cause it was just one of eight. Again we're here, again we're ahead the road and again we're in the situation so called COMPETITION.
The most remaining details from the first semester was trying to know each other very well, as we didn't use to know before the study, and plus the exams we had at the end of the semester. Because we had to be the first group of students who experienced being tested based on computer tech.. It wasn't so difficult as we expected it to be, was unforgettable at the same time.
How come I got 4, but was afraid of 3 as I gradually was approaching to the unwanted aim. Still I'm grateful to Allah for 4. OK I'll quit playing with emotions and fly to the point. that was great, cool, unforgettable, a little bit sad, short, interesting and dull sometimes and the space given for me to write is not enough to write about those all, literally not enough, without any sort of exaggeration, NOT ENOUGH!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий